Box Tops & Retail Share
Kroger Community Rewards® Earns Money for FSMS!
If you shop at Kroger please sign-up or re-enroll in Community Rewards for 2020-2021. It does not cost you anything. When you shop at Kroger, you are helping our school earn money!
1. Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com to create an account or sign in. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
2. Under Community Rewards enter our Non-Profit Organization (NPO) number # BV564 or search for Fort Settlement Middle School.
3. Shop and check-out with the Kroger Plus Card!
*The Kroger Community Rewards program does NOT affect your fuel perks.
Randalls Good Neighbor Program
Randalls shoppers can also help earn money for FSMS when you shop! Simply fill out the Good Neighbor program section and the top part of a Reward Card Application found in Randalls stores indicating our program code 9832 and return it to the Courtesy Booth. Once registered FSMS will receive money each time you use your Randalls Reward Card. For more information, visit to good-neighbor.html
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support FSMS every time you shop, at no cost to you! Use your Amazon account, and it gives 0.5% of eligible purchases to Fort Settlement Middle School.
Now using the Amazon app, AmazonSmile is even easier to use than before:
1. Open the app and find ‘Settings’ in the main menu (☰)
2. Under ‘Programs and Features’ click AmazonSmile and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone and to link with Fort Settlement Middle School. Once AmazonSmile is turned on, it will donate to FSMS every time you shop on your Amazon app.
3. If you prefer to shop on the Amazon website instead of the App, use smile.amazon.com to enroll and return here to shop.
Box Tops are still around but have gone digital! If you see this label, use the new Box Tops app to scan your receipt. It’s so easy and fast you can scan a photo of your receipt while still at the check-out counter! Every Box Top clip is worth 10¢ for your school.
For more information, visit to https://www.boxtops4education.com/
THE NEWBOX TOPS LABELS
*You may still see a few old boxtops to clip. If so, clip and submit to the box at the FSMS Front Office.
THE OLDBOX TOPS CLIPS
Thank you for your support. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact PTO Boxtop/Retail Share chair, Karen Gelfond-Cimino at mailto:email@example.com. Be on the lookout for Advisory class contests coming later this year…
COMING IN JANUARY!
Be on the lookout for our BoxTops Advisory Class Showdown! Start scanning those receipts now to get ready for the contest coming in 2021.